Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wearing it prevents Beefalo from attacking the player during their mating season. However, they will still attack if the player strikes first. If the parent of a Baby Beefalo is killed, and the player is wearing a Beefalo Hat, the baby may start to follow the player, provided the player does not already have a follower.
- When around Beefalo during mating season and especially when shaving them at night, wear this hat to keep from being attacked.
- Take off the hat when next to a fire (or replace it with a sanity-boosting hat) as the item's durability will go down with it on, and the fire alone is enough to keep the character warm.
- This item used to increase the player's Sanity per minute by an unknown amount.
- The previous description was a reference to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: when Han Solo cuts open a tauntaun to keep Luke Skywalker warm, he says, "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!".
- Although it only costs one Beefalo Horn to craft, the Beefalo Hat has two horns on it.