“Protects your skin, but squashes your meticulous coiffure.”
“This will keep the pokeys off of me.”
“Is hat for to protect from stinger bees.”
“This will protect me from those happy buzzing sounds. Oh, and stings.”
“THE MESH IS SMALLER THAN BEE STINGERS”
“That'll keep the bees out of my eyes.”
“I'll wear it if I have to.”
“A fortress for my face.”
“Stops the bee kisses.”
“Essential honey harvesting attire.”
“Woodlegs ain't no honey farmer!”
The Beekeeper Hat is a wearable Armor item, crafted in the Dress tab. It requires 8 Silk and 1 Rope to craft and an Alchemy Engine to prototype.
The Beekeeper Hat has 750 durability and absorbs 80% (Note : See Bugs) of damage taken from Bees and Killer Bees. It is useful when a player is harvesting Honey from a Bee Box or destroying Beehives.
Downloadable Content Edit
In the Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked DLCs, the Beekeeper Hat provides slight water resistance during Rain.
Don't Starve Together Edit
In Don't Starve Together, Beekeeper Hat also reduces damage taken from Grumble Bees and Bee Queen by the same amount, making it very useful when farming Jellybeans. Beekeeper Hat also has 1050 durability.
- The Beekeeper Hat was added in the October 2, 2012 update.
- The Beekeeper Hat is the only item in the Dress tab that has health points instead of the normal durability of other Dress items.
- The Beekeeper Hat does not require a Straw Hat to make, despite the appearance of the Beekeeper Hat suggesting otherwise.
- Due to a coding error, the Beekeeper Hat protects from 96% of damage instead of 80%.
- Wilson wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Willow wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Wolfgang wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Wendy wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- WX-78 wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Wickerbottom wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Woodie wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Wes wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Maxwell wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Wigfrid wearing a Beekeeper Hat.
- Webber wearing a Beekeeper Hat.