The Cartographer's Desk is a Don't Starve Together exclusive Structure, introduced in A New Reign. It can be found in the Science Tab, requires a Compass, and four Boards to craft, and a Science Machine to prototype. The Cartographer's Desk can be used to access the Cartography Tab and craft Map Scrolls.
- The Cartographer's Desk is an extremely useful item early game due to it granting to ability to add what others had discovered to your Map.
- The Cartographer's Desk tends to be more useful on servers with larger maps.
- There are mods that make the Cartographer's Desk and Map Scrolls redundant. So be aware of what the mods do on a modded server to prevent building redundant structures.
- The Cartographer's Desk was added in the A Little Fixer Upper update.
- Cartography is the science and practice of making maps. A person who makes maps is called a cartographer.