Juicy Berry Bushes are Plants exclusive to Don't Starve Together. They are a variant of Berry Bushes. When generating a new world, either all regular Berry Bushes (including those being part of Set Pieces) will be replaced by Juicy Berry Bushes, or no Juicy Berry Bushes will be present at start. They will then slowly appear via World Regrowth.
When harvesting a Juicy Berry Bush, 3 Juicy Berries will fall to the ground, and need to be picked up to be collected. Juicy Berry Bushes need more time than regular Berry Bushes to grow their fruits back (exact time is 9-13 Days).
Like regular Berry Bushes, Juicy Berry Bushes have a chance to spawn a Gobbler when being picked. They can also be dug up using a Shovel and replanted, after which they require fertilizing in the form of Manure or Rot. If being replanted, Juicy Berry Bushes are also susceptible to Disease.
- Juicy Berries will spoil much faster than normal Berries, only taking 2 days to rot when uncooked, and 1 day when cooked. Therefore the player should only pick Juicy Berries if they intend to eat or use them right away or very soon.
- Even though the character will swing their tool when harvesting a Juicy Berry Bush, the tool will not lose durability.
- Wickerbottom can use Applied Horticulture to grow the juicy berries instantly, and thereafter feed the berries to a werepig to mass produce very large quantities of Manure.
- Dug up Juicy Berry Bushes cannot be used to craft Bush Hats, however they can be offered to a Gobbler Shrine like regular Berry Bushes.
- Juicy Berry Bushes are considered to be part of A New Reign, even though they were introduced before the official start of the beta branch.