Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Prestihatitator is the tier 1 Magic station used to prototype basic Magic and Refine recipes. The Prestihatitator requires a Science Machine (or an Alchemy Engine) to prototype, and costs 4 Rabbits, 4 Boards, and 1 Top Hat to craft. Prototyping an item using the Prestihatitator will increase Sanity by 15.
See also: Crafting
The Prestihatitator has a 10% chance of spawning a Rabbit when used to prototype a new recipe.
Downloadable Content Edit
- As with any other recipe that requires limited use items, any durability Top Hat can be used when crafting a Prestihatitator. And when it is hammered, a full durability Top hat will be returned.
- Beardlings can be used instead of Rabbits to craft a Prestihatitator.
- Rabbits produced from this machine are homeless and sleep outside at night, making them easy food.
- The name "Prestihatitator" is a portmanteau of "prestidigitator" and "hat".
- The Prestihatitator spawning Rabbits is a reference to the magic trick of pulling a rabbit from a hat.
- The Prestihatitator used to have a more costly recipe: 1 Living Log, 4 Gold Nugget and a Top Hat.
- There is a bug in which even if the player has the required crafting materials, the Prestihatitator will remain uncraftable.