The Sharkitten is a passive Mob found in the Shipwrecked DLC. It spawns from the Sharkitten Den during Monsoon Season. If the Sharkitten Den is approached by the player, the Tiger Shark will return to its location to defend its Sharkittens. A Sharkitten drops 2-3 Raw Fish, one Shark Fin and 0-2 Shark Gills when killed.
Fighting Strategy Edit
Below is the number of hits it takes with each weapon to kill a Sharkitten when playing with characters with a default damage modifier. The Weather Pain is not included due to the random nature of its projectile.
- Sharkittens share the same base model of Hounds.
- Sharkittens use higher pitch versions of the Tiger Shark's sounds.
- While it is implied, in-game Sharkittens do not actually grow into adult Tiger Sharks.
- Since the Home Sea Home update, Sharkittens are dropping Shark Fins upon death. This was implemented to compensate for Sea Hounds becoming rarer.
- Sharkittens despawn when entering the Sharkitten Den. If Walls are placed around the Den, Sharkittens cannot return to it and therefore will not despawn. They can also be seperated from their Den using the Telelocator Staff. If unable to reach their Den, they will remain year-round.
- Abigail will target and attack the Sharkittens on her own, without Wendy attacking them first.