FANDOM


  • I would have one that is a dweller, like how Webber is a spider...Maybe, Wane?

      Loading editor
    • I would have a bee character since bees and spiders are pretty alike in don't starve. Such as queen bee and queen spider. Killer bees and a spider warrior. So I would have a bee character.

        Loading editor
    • I would be a witch in training, named Wren. Who is comfortable with darkness, and would have a cool broom. Broom would be like a perm spear. She would have short black hair, to her shoulders, and bangs that cover her eyes.(Cat-like eyes underneath) She'd wear a purple dress, black and white striped stockings,and black boots. Her stats would be: 200, 150, 150. (Yes, I've thought a lot about this.) :D ~Tabby C.

        Loading editor
    • I made up a character back a few years ago when I started playing. He had no name, was a satyr(goat crossed with human) his nickname was "the faun" and his motto was "SATYR. Not faun!" Had 150 for all stats and had an additional stat called "mana". His "mana" could be spent on magic spells such as an attack that did 30dmg for the cost of 10 mana. He used a "Superior pan flute" to use these spells. He lost 3x naughtiness in his sanity meter for killing animals. 9-year old me wrote"against animal cruelty."

        Loading editor
    • Wren? isn't that a character idea made by that guy who made... uuuh... What's his name?

        Loading editor
    • My character would be a druid centaur, He would have 200 hp,200 sanity, and 200 hunger, and he Would have a 4th stat, Naturality[max naturality is 100], Which he would gain 5 of every minute, and lose by gaining naughtyness[+1 naughtyness= -1 Naturality] cutting trees[1for each tree] and by Digging up mushrooms[50 per mushroom], he would also gain naturality by planting trees[1 per tree planted]. When his naturality is 100 his speed is increased by 3 and he turns into a white stallion with max stats 300, at 80-30 he looks like a centaur and has +2 speed, under 30, he turns into a human with a ciggarette in his mouth and has 100 max in all stats, also, while in stallion form he loses hunger twice as fast, in human form normaly, and in centaur form he loses hunger at 1.25 

        Loading editor
    • 188.167.25.211 wrote:
      My character would be a druid centaur, He would have 200 hp,200 sanity, and 200 hunger, and he Would have a 4th stat, Naturality[max naturality is 100], Which he would gain 5 of every minute, and lose by gaining naughtyness[+1 naughtyness= -1 Naturality] cutting trees[1for each tree] and by Digging up mushrooms[50 per mushroom], he would also gain naturality by planting trees[1 per tree planted]. When his naturality is 100 his speed is increased by 3 and he turns into a white stallion with max stats 300, at 80-30 he looks like a centaur and has +2 speed, under 30, he turns into a human with a ciggarette in his mouth and has 100 max in all stats, also, while in stallion form he loses hunger twice as fast, in human form normaly, and in centaur form he loses hunger at 1.25 

      E G D Y

        Loading editor
    • 77.27.217.64 wrote:
      188.167.25.211 wrote:
      My character would be a druid centaur, He would have 200 hp,200 sanity, and 200 hunger, and he Would have a 4th stat, Naturality[max naturality is 100], Which he would gain 5 of every minute, and lose by gaining naughtyness[+1 naughtyness= -1 Naturality] cutting trees[1for each tree] and by Digging up mushrooms[50 per mushroom], he would also gain naturality by planting trees[1 per tree planted]. When his naturality is 100 his speed is increased by 3 and he turns into a white stallion with max stats 300, at 80-30 he looks like a centaur and has +2 speed, under 30, he turns into a human with a ciggarette in his mouth and has 100 max in all stats, also, while in stallion form he loses hunger twice as fast, in human form normaly, and in centaur form he loses hunger at 1.25 
      E G D Y

      What does E G D Y mean?

        Loading editor
    • merm character

        Loading editor
    • My character would be a ghost, meant ONLY for DST, kinda like, the lost from BOI shaped (head with ghost wisp, no arms ) Demon horns, angel halo, and on right angel wing, left, demon wing, health would be 1 , but he cant take any damage from physical attacks (he can only take hits from shadow creatures), hunger would be none, and doesn't need to eat, sanity would be 600, the higest in the game, a smaller inventory, only half the size, and cant equip anything,at all, he can attack enemies, but with a very slow, very powerfull, long ranged lazer (half white, half black, swirl) when he dies, instead of a skeleton, theres a halo, demon horns, and his wings in a pile, surrounded by whatever he was carrying, instead of appeaering as a ghost, his eyes become dark, and he becomes very faded, his wings, halo, and horns are not there. Another power of his is possesion, if he is dead, or insane he cant do it, but he can go behind a monster and right click it to posses it, the monster's eyes become hallow and he can controll it for as long as he wants, right click the possesd monster again to leave, then for 5 seconds the monster cant do anything, and they glow green and twitch, it doesn't matter what the monster is, can also posses others, but only for 60s.

      speaks in the kinda hollow voice ghosts speak in                                                                         name:??? (yes his name is 3 question marks)

      title: The abandoned

      backstory, regular person (lets say 17) died from anonamous reasons, half his soul went to heaven, half of it went to hell, after some sort of glitch in the universe, his soul is sent bact to earth, half a demon and an angel, cursed to wander earth for all enternity

      will sometimes talk to nothing, as if he was haveing a conversation, but with nothing, never adressing the thing he's talking to by name

        Loading editor
    • I think I'll make a soldier character with 200 health and hunger but 110 sanity his name is warren( war because he's a soldier) his items are a gun bullets ( 1 flint and 1 Rock) a helmet ( which blocks 60% of the damage,1 football helmet and 5 rocks) but he has PTDS which means when he's fighting there is a chance that he will go insane for 30 seconds

        Loading editor
    • 203.87.251.128 wrote:
      I think I'll make a soldier character with 200 health and hunger but 110 sanity his name is warren( war because he's a soldier) his items are a gun bullets ( 1 flint and 1 Rock) a helmet ( which blocks 60% of the damage,1 football helmet and 5 rocks) but he has PTDS which means when he's fighting there is a chance that he will go insane for 30 seconds

      Stats are okay, but Football Helmet has Damage Res. of 80%, so you waste 5 Rocks only to devolve the helmet to 60% Damage Res. That's a bad trade-off. Wait... PTDS? Really? The absolute worst time to meet Shadow Creatures is either when there are many of them or when you're busy fighting something else. Two disadvantages so far. Now bullets, I mean, if there is a well-balanced GUN, then it is useful, if not... well, still better then Wes, I hope.

        Loading editor
    • I've always thought of kind of those crazy physic woman, who gets access to early magic items and is able to make a couple of more magic items, like a nightmare catcher, which can catch shadow creatures. She can also be able to attack shadow creatures first if her sanity is less than 25%, instead of waiting for the shadow creatures to attack you when your sanity is less than 15%. But the major drawback is that her attacks are 12% weaker and her main health is 125, making her a weak fighter. 

        Loading editor
    • My character would be Wright, the mechanist.

      Wright makes defenses and automated resource gatherers.

      Sanity:100-200

      Health:100-175

      Hunger:150 

      + Can produce limited time machines that bring in rare resources and do work for you!

      + Can build defenses such as turrets and highly advanced traps.

      + Gains the confidence perk around his machines. Boosts base Sanity and health while in there proximity.

      + Magitech contraptions, combine the dark forces with your machines! Beware the side effects.

      - Building machines takes time and hard work, loses hunger everytime he builds a machine.

      - Generators and defenses are very high mantenence to keep operating. Sanity will drain around a downed machine.

      - Weak without his machines.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message