The following Characters are unimplemented characters, who have a reference in the game's artwork and/or source code. Although, based on imagery, it may be possible to guess what abilities they may contain, nothing about any of these characters' abilities are known if it is not mentioned.
Wilton is a character that has an in-game character model, a portrait, sound files, and in-game speech.
Additional Wilton Information
- Wilton takes the design of a human skeleton Boon.
- You can spawn Wilton in Debug Mode with the command DebugSpawn("wilton").
- Wilton's portrait previously appeared if you were at the XP Cap.
- Wilton has a skull.
- Wilton isn't sounded by an instrument.
- Wilton has a silhouette.
Wortox is a character that has an in-game character model and a portrait.
Additional Wortox Information
- Wortox has changed slightly between updates. Originally, his portrait at the top of the page matched the face of his image further down. Though now, it's taken the form of something that seems more like a demon dog.
- Wortox's silhouette previously appeared if you were at the XP Cap.
- Wortox has a skull.
- Wortox has a silhouette.
Winnie is a character that has an in-game character model, a portrait, and sound files.
Additional Winnie Information
- Winnie has a skull.
- Winnie has a silhouette.
- In the Reign of Giants DLC update "A Feet of Strength", Wigfrid was added, who has similar facial features.
Wallace is a character that has a portrait and sound files.
Additional Wallace Information
- Kevin, the lead dev, has implied that Wallace is Scottish.
- Wallace has a skull.
- Game files show that Wallace is voiced by a violin.
- Wallace has no current silhouette
Waverly is a character that has a portrait.
Additional Waverly Information
- Waverly has a skull.
- Waverly has no current silhouette.
The Pyro is a class found within the game Team Fortress 2. Files within the game hold pictures of Pyro and Pyro-based items.
Additional Pyro Information
- Pyro has a portrait.
- Pyro has a silhouette.
- Pyro has a muffled instrument for vocals.
- Pyro has a Map icon.
- There were special Pyro-Related items found within the game's files, such as a Balloonicorn Chester, an Axtinguisher, a Lollichop, a broken or bitten-into version of the Lollichop, and a Flare Gun.
- Different color_cube files were found in the game under the name insane_pyro_dusk.cc, insane_pyro_day.cc, and insane_pyro_night.cc, suggesting some form of "Pyrovision" when this character is played.
Additional Watricia Information
- Watricia has a speech file, but it is empty.
- Rawling was supposed to be an Item exclusive to her.
- There's mention of a Mail Pack in the game files that was supposed to be a Backpack exclusive to her.
- "Woodrow" has sound files that are identical to WX-78's files. It is increasingly likely this character is what evolved into Woodie or Woodlegs, or was never a character at all.
- In the preview stream for "A Little Rain Must Fall", Klei said that all of these characters' sounds were completed, although only some of them are in the files.
- On the subject of character unlocking, Kevin said: "I'm not against having a secret character unlock down in the depths of the cave, but it would probably end up being a more esoteric one, like Wortox or something else non-human".
- WX-78, Wickerbottom, Wes, Maxwell (for a short time), Woodie, Webber and Wilbur were on this page before they were added.
- Many Characters listed here have been modded into the game by the community, including Wilton, Winnie, Waverly, and Pyro.
- Winnie was originally intended to be a vegetarian character.[Verification Needed] This was taken in a different direction with Wigfrid who can only consume meats.
- Winnie may be a reference or a cameo to/of Winifred (Winnie) Foster from the book "Tuck Everlasting" by Natalie Babbit, because of her similar dress, shared name, and blonde hair.
- Winnie has a yawning sound file in Don't Starve Together.
- In older versions of the game, Wortox design looks similar to Krampus. It's likely he was changed to look like a much more demon-like creature due to avoid confusion between the two characters.
- In the sound files, Pyro is called "wyro", but in the poster, he's called "Pyro".
- It's currently unknown why the Pyro was never implemented but it is speculated that it could have been due to copyright issues or backlash from the community.
- Watricia is likely to be a codename and not the Character's real name, just as Wastien was Warlys codename.
- There's a silhouette in the game files of the Shipwrecked DLC, that is not linked to any known Character, implemented or otherwise.
|Wilson quotes ⋅ clothes • Willow quotes ⋅ clothes • Wolfgang quotes ⋅ clothes • Wendy quotes ⋅ clothes • WX-78 quotes ⋅ clothes • Wickerbottom quotes ⋅ clothes • Woodie quotes ⋅ clothes • Wes quotes ⋅ clothes • Maxwell quotes ⋅ clothes • Wigfrid quotes ⋅ clothes • Webber quotes ⋅ clothes • Walani quotes ⋅ clothes • Warly quotes ⋅ clothes • Wilbur quotes ⋅ clothes • Woodlegs quotes ⋅ clothes • Unimplemented|