Willow's Lighter is a portable light source exclusive to Willow. It can be equipped in the 'Hand' slot and is able to set flammable objects on Fire. Used as a weapon, Willow's Lighter deals 17 damage per hit and has infinite uses.
Willow's Lighter has a very small radius of light (less than a Torch), though it can still prevent attacks from Charlie. Willow will receive a small Sanity boost from the fire it provides (+0.6/min). It also provides a small amount of Warmth (to slow Freezing).
In Don't Starve Together the lighter loses durability when equipped. It can also be crafted only by Willow.
- Willow's Lighter was added in the Strange New Powers update. It was introduced in the June 25, 2013 preview.
- Before the update, Willow would light small fires at her feet when in complete darkness, making her essentially invulnerable to attacks from Charlie.
- Willow's Lighter is one of the first character-specific items implemented in the game's history.
- It is also the first 'Hand' slot item able to raise Sanity.
- Willow's Lighter is a lift arm lighter.
- In the Shipwrecked DLC, equipping Willow's Lighter while rowing on a boat may cause the lighter to still give off light without actually having the lighter equipped. This is fixed by restarting the game or dying.